This is what I found about animal symbolism..... it makes sense to me...
- Connection between primal forces
- Integration of opposites
- Advanced communication
- Joining together on a divine level
- Making whole what was once fragmented and doing so in a magical, organic way.
- A natural ability to balance energies (you're likely a gifted healer)
- Diplomatic and eloquent in areas of speech and writing
- Dynamically intuitive (often knowing other's thoughts and emotional states without trying)
- Impulsive, but not without careful consideration. This may sound paradoxical, but those with the snake totem know what I mean here.
It kind of says what I'm trying to do with my art/creativity and my interest in nature and living more sustainably. And also says about this connection between people which I'm finding quite a challenge at the moment....to simply work with others on a common goal, I know there are many many people out there wanting to or are doing the same things as what I would like to do, but how to get everyone all together?
What does the snake do?
She/He has PATIENCE!